The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

PS3 is far superior then the Xbox and Wii

Even with the high cost, Sony loses money per system. So in comparison, the PS3 is cheaper then the Wii and the Xbox.

Wii is a party system, enough said.

Xbox has the worst controllers and games ever made.

PS3 is the most versatile console you will ever see. Funny how you ripped on Killzone, which was not developed by Sony, and is in no way affiliated with the PS3.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Best flash i have ever seen

This flash is better then most cartoons that make billions of dollors and are shown on cable.

Till death do us part Till death do us part

fuck Spicks(mexicans) and fuck NlGGERS

ya

Final Fantasy X Photo Final Fantasy X Photo

1 problem

Tidus is pronounced Teedus not TIdus :o it sez his name in the game if you ever played it ^.^

Worms Armageddon: Redux Worms Armageddon: Redux

SWEET! WORMS OWN!

i love that game and im a elite at that game! :) im even in a cool clan hehehe

Cloud VS Sephiroth (+) Cloud VS Sephiroth (+)

me=huge FF7 fan!!!!!

that was fuckin cool!! but som things i dident like... u may probably know that the omnislash is 15 slashes...and it will do more than 9999 damage with it :)other than that it was c00l! :)

Diplomacy Diplomacy

LOL HAHA!!!!!

that would bee cool in real lifr tho hahaha

FFF:Gaiden FFF:Gaiden

fucking woooooo!!!

U R THE BEST FLASH ANIMATOR ON NG ( SERIOUSLY! ) DAMN I LOVE UR MOVIES I AM A HUGE!! FF FAN U FUCKIN ROCK!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! AND THE LOADING TIME IS.............NOT POSSIBLE! 1000+KB AND IT TOOK LIKE 30 SECS!!! U FUCKIN RULE!!!!! :)

FFF: Grrl FFF: Grrl

mother fucking! SWWWEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE I LOVE FF AND THAT WAZ THA BOMB BIATCH!! MAKE MORE AND KEEP UP UR GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Final Fantasy...Sorta V2 Final Fantasy...Sorta V2

FUCKIN COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

im a huge fan of FF and that waz fuckin sweet make more! :)